Cold feet is seen in many people which is indicated by the symptoms like feet ache, blue feet, cramping pain while walking, toenails become thickened. Other symptoms include sense of burning in the feet and numbness as well. Cold feet remedies are also available to treat this at home as cold and flu remedies at home are available. These are easy and can be followed by anyone.
Cold feet reasons are following
- Poor blood circulation
- Inadequate oxygen or blood supply
If the cold feet problem persists for long time then it may be due to some underlying disease and you need to consult physician and those diseases or conditions might be
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Raynaud’s disease
Best Home Remedies for Cold Feet
Cold feet problem is seen in people but it can be treated at home by following some home remedies for cold feet. But if you cannot treat it on your own you need to visit physician to cure this problem of cold feet. Here are some home remedies for cold feet.
If you have cold feet problem it can be treated with the help of hydrotherapy which help in giving warmth to the feet and restoring normal temperature. In this method we use hot and cold water to remove symptoms as well as maintaining the temperature.
- Take two water tubs and add cold water in one tub and warm water in the second tub.
- Now soak feet in the cold water for at least 2 minutes.
- Now soak feet in the warm water tub for at least one minute and then again in cold water
- Repeat this procedure for at least 20 mints.
- After doing this dry your feet and put on socks.
Use of Green Tea
Green tea is also used to treat the problem of cold feet as it helps in improving blood circulation throughout the body. People having cold feet problem should follow these home remedies for cold feet.
- Firstly prepare green tea. Take one cup of hot water and add one teaspoon of leaves of green tea in it then steep it for five minutes. Pass it through strainer, add honey to make it sweet in taste and then drink green tea.
- Green tea bags are also available which can be used to prepare green tea.
- You need to take at least two or three green tea cups in a day.
Use of Olive Oil
Using olive oil is also one of best remedies for cold feet treatment.
- Take some olive oil and warm it.
- Massage your feet with the help of olive oil
- IT will keep your feet warm
- Prefer to use this method at night.
These are the best and easy home remedies for cold feet which can be used by any person who has cold feet and hands symptoms.