Yeast infection is very common and it is caused because of number of microorganism like bacteria, fungi and yeast. This leads to severe itching and irritation and cause restlessness. It must be treated soon because if it is left untreated it can convert into some serious complications so to save yourselves from such problem you need to follow some yeast infection home remedies to get rid of this. Instead of going to physician firstly try some herbal remedy for yeast infection.
Also See: Home Remedies for Toenail Fungus
Best Yeast Infection Home Remedies
If you have caught yeast infection than follow ways to prevents yeast infection in order to get rid of it. Here are some tips which will tell you how to cure yeast infections at home.
Use of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is thought to be the best treatment against yeast infection. If you are suffering from yeast infection than it can be easily controlled and treated with the help of apple cider vinegar.
- Take Apple cider vinegar two tablespoons and mix it in warm water (approximately one cup). Now drink this mixture two times days up to few days.
- You can simply use vinegar as well. Add few drops of vinegar in hot bath and then soaking your body in it for an hour results in getting rid of itching caused because of yeast infection.
Use of Cranberries
Cranberries naturally have properties like anti fungal and antibacterial therefore it is also considered best for yeast infections.
- Cranberries juice simply is very effective home remedy against yeast infection but do not add sugar in it. Drink cranberry juice at least 3 times a day it will help you to get rid of yeast infection.
- Alternate method is to use cranberry tablets which are easily available. Taking these tablets thrice a day is very helpful against yeast infection.
Use of Extract of Olive Leaf
Oil leaf extract has properties like anti-inflammatory, anti fungal, anti oxidant and antiviral therefore it is also recommended as effective among all home remedies for yeast infection.
- Take olive leaves and place these leaves in jar with covering. Fill the jar with vodka completely and leave it for four weeks in dark place.
- After four weeks use this liquid by passing it through the strainer and apply it to damaged area
- Repeat the procedure daily.
These yeast infection home remedies have no side effects and are easiest way of getting rid of yeast infection. These remedies tell you how to relieve a yeast infection