Boils are basically lesion formed on the skin because of bacteria named as staphylococcus aureus bacteria. If you get any injury on your skin or the hair follicles get damaged due to any reason, this bacterium penetrates the skin and lead to infection of that area ultimately leading to boil on skin. Diabetics are more prone towards getting boils on thighs but they do not know how to get rid of boils on inner thigh. People, in which immune system is weak, also have greater chances of getting boils. Common causes might be tight clothes, shaving inner thighs, allergic reaction to body soaps and scratching that part with nails etc. Here are some common ways of how to get rid of boils on inner thigh.
Amazing Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
You can use following home based tips for how to get rid of boils on inner thigh.
Use of Cornmeal
In order to get rid of inner thighs boils, cornmeal is good option because of cornmeal’s absorptive nature. It can be used in the following way;
- Take 1 teaspoon of cornmeal and add hot water in it.
- Mix both ingredients well to get thick paste
- Now apply prepared paste on area with boils
- Cover it with any bandage and leave it for 20-25 mints.
- Repeat this method twice or thrice a day for quick effect.
Use of turmeric Powder
Turmeric naturally contains antiseptic and healing properties and is being used for various medical problems due to its multiple actions. It can also be used for boils in the following way:
- Take turmeric powder and add in it some drops of iodine and castor oil
- Also add water in it to obtain thick turmeric paste
- Apply this paste on inner thighs on boil and leave for 20 minutes
- Repeat this procedure two times a day.
Use of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera another natural ingredient effective in case of boils on thighs. You can use easily if you do not know that how to get rid of boils on inner thigh.
- Take a leaf o aloe vera and crack open it to get aloe gel
- Apply the fresh aloe gel on the inner thigh and leave it for some time
- Afterwards rinse with water
- Repeat this method twice daily to get immediate effect
Use of Tooth Paste
Tooth paste normally used for cleaning of teeth is also effective for treating pimple and boils because of its antimicrobial effects.
- Take toothpaste and apply it to the boils directly
- Leave it for on the skin for 2 hours and that rinse it off
- Repeat this method to get results sooner
These are the simplest methods for how to get rid of boils on inner thigh. Try these simple methods for the treatment of boils and you will be cured.