Diarrhea, simply known as loose motion is seen common among people of any age. Diarrhea is basically frequent watery stools passage which also causes irregular bowel movements and loss of essential minerals and water from the body. There are multiple causes for diarrhea like allergies to food, mal nutrition, food poisoning, medication, cancer or it can be because of microbial infection. Home remedies for loose motion are best way to get rid of this problem. Sign and symptoms for loose motion are nausea, vomiting, bloating and cramps in abdomen, watery stools, urgency sense and other symptoms include weight loss, fever etc. Home remedies for loose motion are easy to follow.
Best Home Remedies for Loose Motion
Some best home remedies for loose motion are discussed here which will help you to get rid of such situation.
Use of Lemonade
Lemonade is good for diarrhea because it is made up of lemon which naturally contains anti-inflammatory agents and gives rapid effect. It can be used in the following way.
- Take a glass of water and squeeze one lemon in it.
- Add half teaspoon of salt and one tablespoon sugar in it.
- Mix all these well to get homogenous mixture
- Drink this lemonade 5 to 6 times a day up to three days
- This lemonade will help in removing toxic substances from the stomach ultimately cures diarrhea.
Use of Butter Milk
Buttermilk has excellent effect on the digestive system because of its soothing action. Consumption of butter milk helps in proper functioning of digestive system. Presence of acid in buttermilk enhances its action because of its killing effect on germs and bacteria.
- Take butter milk in glass and add half teaspoon of salt in it.
- Take one pinch of black pepper powder and mix these properly.
- Use this drink of buttermilk to get rid of loose motion for at least 3 times a day.
Use of Honey plus Mint
One of the best home remedies for loose motion is use of mint for treatment of diarrhea. This is because of its natural properties like it aid in fast digestion and antibacterial effect. Daily consumption of mint leaves protects you from loose motion.
- Take water in a blender and add some mint leaves in it.
- You will get mint juice by blending both of these.
- Now add one teaspoon honey along with 01 teaspoon of lime juice in this mint juice in blender
- Mix them well to get the properly mixed mint juice
- Intake of this juice will prevent loose motion.
You can also simply chew mint leave every 2 or three days. It is also an effective remedy for treating diarrhea.
These are the best home remedies for loose motion. If you are having such problem, use these home remedies to get this problem treated because it can be fatal due to loss of all body fluids.