Hairs are the very important and precious part of our personality. Sometimes due to our negligence hair become rough and dull and we suffer excessive hair fall. Hair growth also stops and you have to wait for years even for an inch increase in length of your hair. These problems may arise due to nutritional deficiency, stress, in ability to take care of hairs health. These problems can be prohibited easily by following some simple rules of hair care. Girls also use many hair treatments like dying their hair or hair streaking these contains chemicals in them which can damage hair. Split ended hairs also do not grow very well and growth is stopped so you must be aware of the ways how to grow hair faster.
Also See: How to Color Hair at Home
Some general tips and ways to get your hair to grow at faster rate.
- Comb your hair at least 15minutes in the morning it will regulate the blood flow in the scalp ultimately leading to proper hair growth
- If your hairs are split ended then get your hair trimmed because split ends prevent hair growth.
- Go for hair massage it helps a lot in faster hair growth.
- Make habit of using shampoo because it provides nutrients to the hair which are good for faster hair growth.
- Limit the use of hair straightener or hair rollers because these also cause hair damage and prevent hair growth
- Eat foods that make your hair grow faster.
Aloe Vera Hair Mask
Take the following ingredients to make aloe vera hair mask
- Wheat germ oil
- Coconut milk
- Lemon juice
- Aloe Vera
Take Aloe vera and mix the lemon juice in it and apply it for at least 30 minutes to your hair. Afterwards wash your hair with water and shampoo them. You can also prepare Aloe vera mask by adding wheat germ oil and coconut milk in it and apply it to your hair. Leave it for half an hour and then wash your hair with water. It will help you faster hair growth. Repeat this method twice a week or once weekly to get more effective results.
Vitamin & Supplement Use
Eating healthy diet also adds a lot to the health of our hair and allows them to grow by providing the essential nutrients for growth. Sometimes when these nutrients are not provided by our diet then Supplements and vitamins can be used to provide these nutrients.
Vitamins which are effective for hair growth include Vitamin B7 and Vitamin B9. Using these can help you with faster hair growth
Biotin, Kelp, Folic acid, ginseng, saw palmetto and fish oil can be used as supplements for better hair growth. But it is better to consult doctor before taking these supplements and vitamins
These are the ways of how to grow hair faster. These are not the tough ways hair growth can be enhanced easily by following some general tips.