Everyone has waited so long for this fully funded Fulbright Scholarship So, congratulations it is open now. Fulbright Scholarship program is fully funded courtesy of USAID (United States Agency of International Development). Students can have assistance of USEFP for visa process. You can avail this full scholarship for Masters as well as PhD programs. Fulbright scholars will get a living stipend, tuition fee, textbook charges, airfare and also health insurance.
All Bright Scholarship program’s official name is “Fulbright Scholarship program” which is introduced yearly. It is full scholarship fulfilling all the basic needs. So students should be encouraged to apply for Fulbright scholarship program.
It is totally merit scholarship. Not a single student will be provided with any favor.
- Fulbright scholarship is kind of student aid which is not available for clinical medicine.
- Fulbright scholarship requirement is GRE Test (Graduate Record Examination Test). It requires minimum scores as
- Verbal section 138 scores
- Quantitative section 136 scores
- Applicant getting this student aid should be fluent in both English Speaking and writing because after short-listing selected candidates will provide TOFEL registration as a proof.
Master Program Criteria
- Applicants must have 4 years bachelor degree (16 year education) from an accredited university.
- Applicants can have combination of bachelor or master degree with total 16 years of education from recognized university.
- Willing candidates can apply for any field except MBA because it requires working experience of 3 three years
PhD program Criteria
- Applicants should have M. Phil, Master’s degree or degree equivalent to 18 year education from any recognized university.
- Work Experience in public sector of Pakistan, in research or teaching is desired.
Fulbright scholarship is for specific students and some students are not eligible for getting this Fulbright scholarship if
- Your close relatives are living in USA
- You are permanent resident of USA
- You have dual nationality ( both USA and Pakistan)
- You are not Fulbright scholar already
- Your parents or close relatives are not employee of US State organization or Fulbright program department
- You are not already studying in USA in any field.
How to apply?
To apply for Fulbright scholarship program follow the given below procedure.
- Fulbright scholarship Application Form along with three reference letters
- Report of GRE Scores
- Academic transcript copy with details of university’s grading scale
- Provided transcripts should contain signatures of issuing authority
- When you are selected, get your transcripts tested by Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
All the applications of this student aid with the required documents should be sent and received at the given below address. This Fulbright scholar program is an awesome opportunity and is merit scholarship, all eligible candidates should apply for all bright scholarship program.
Deadline to apply = 11th May, 2016
P.O. Box # 1128 Islamabad
Applications must be submitted within due date. Late or incomplete applications will not be submitted.
You can download the Application form from the following link