Biometric SIM Verification
Pakistan Telecommunication authority has made biometric SIM verification compulsory for everyone. Biometric SIM verification is the way to verify the respective SIM user by thumb impression. PTA has announced this biometric SIM verification system for all postpaid and prepaid customers. You cannot even get a new SIM without biometric SIM verification. Previous postpaid or prepaid customers should also verify their SIMS biometrically within the defined time. Here is the method to check biometric SIM verification.
How to check Ufone Biometric SIM Verification?
- Ufone customers either prepaid or postpaid can dial *336*1#
- You will receive SMS about verification status of your SIM
- You will not be charged any fee to check status.
- If your SIM is not biometrically verified, visit any nearby Ufone franchise.
How to check Zong Biometric SIM Verification?
- Zong SIM users both prepaid and postpaid can check via code *6622#.
- Zong will tell you about verification status via SMS.
- No charges are applied to check verification status.
- If your status is unverified, visit the Zong franchise.
How to check Warid Biometric SIM Verification ?
- Type your CNIC number (without dash) in SMS and Send it to 789
- All Warid & Glow postpaid and prepaid customer will follow this method.
- You will get Warid SMS regarding your SIM verification status
- This service is totally free.
- In case of un-registered SIM, you can visit Warid Franchise.
How to check Telenor Biometric SIM Verification ?
- Telenor Talkshawk & Djuice prepaid/postpaid customers can send their CNIC number via SMS to 7751.
- You will get SMS about your SIM current verification status.
- If your SIM is still not registered biometrically, go to Telenor Franchise.
- Telenor provides this service totally free.
How to check Mobilink Biometric SIM Verification ?
- Mobilink users both Prepaid and postpaid can send CNIC number to 6001.
- Mobilink will tell about biometric verification status via SMS
- Mobilink charges no fee for this service
- If you are not biometrically registered yet, you can visit Mobilink Franchise.